My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

"Artistic Expressions" Spinner Mojo Helper

I found a spinner board from a dollar store bingo game and thought "Bingo!".  How cool a way to prompt myself when I am on a missing mojo day?  I added some of the printed prompts I used from my Art Folder Prompt using "Artistic Expressions" and that gorgeous paper with a repainted spinner.  Now I have it hanging by my table so I can give it a spin and same rules as the art folder I must follow the prompt!


I layered one of the blue flowers with pop dots and curled the edges, adding seed beads for the center and some accents.  It is fun looking and those colors are just so yummy!

Please check out this marvelous kit at the Dragons Lair Store and our April Challenge began yesterday with the theme "Anything Goes" so easy!  Come play with us and visit our Fan Page and LIKE us so you can play our games and challenges there, too, for prizes or loyalty points that can be cashed in when you have enough to spend in the store!  All of our links are listed below!

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nan, love the background and such a brilliant idea too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Nan a brilliant idea I love it Jacqui Dragons Lair Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea, and looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete