My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Dead Fairy Artist's Garden at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this Month

Fairy gardens are the rage right now and I love them!  I do have a tendency to like to creep things up a bit so of course I had to make my fairy garden just a bit different.  She is an artist who loves to paint outside in nature and is the lovely wife of Harold, her nondead zombie husband.  Harold works all day long to come home to his beautiful bride standing in the yard painting on her easel.  Their house does need a little work, but Harold has promised to add that gargoyle as soon as possible!  


Oh, I forgot about their pet ghost or rather Aunt Jane!
 

Know all those expensive paints and brushes we have to buy?  Not our dead fairy artist!  A dying flower each day and the dew and air make her paintings simply glow!
 

Don't judge Harold by that scowl on his face.  He has it hard trying to keep it together at his insurance office, literally keeping arms and body parts from falling off!   He will be smiling wildly soon as he "unwinds" a bit with his lady love!

10 comments:

  1. This is so fab Nan! Such a great little scene, but honestly, Harold needs to make sure his wife puts the flower paints down every now and then to come inside and have a bite to eat! She's all bones, lol. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Thin is one thing but she is not even "skin" and bones..LOL thanks sweetie xx

      Delete
  2. OOO i love miniatures - yours is gorgeous and so much patience has really paid off hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! I love miniatures wish I had more time to make more tiny things for some scenes and tiny shadow boxes..thanks so much sweetie! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty fairy garden and so much too look at! I agree with Sammy, lol! Lots of hard work dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rupa! I did enjoy playing with this one :) xx

      Delete
  4. How cool is this...it's fab Nan...love the attention to detail...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandie...was worried it wouldn't fit in but after I did it just had to give it a try ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Nan... how cool is this... And I love your story line for your piece.. Harold is one lucky guy ! All the little details are so charming !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni! I have yet to get to anyone's blogs..so far behind with Mom's problems on going still but will get to visit soon :) xx

      Delete